Friday, September 14, 2012

Interesting Times

It's been an interesting couple of days for me. I haven't had much chance to compose music over the last couple days, which is now making me want to sit at the piano. My wife is opening a new store and that has been eating at all of my families free time, but I am very excited for her and hope that the store takes off with smashing success.

Today is Friday! The good thing about Friday is I don't have to wake up early on Saturday. This in turn means I can stay up late and compose. I wonder what will come out of the piano tonight? Good or bad, sweet or sour, you can rest assured that whatever I create, I will be posting it for anyone who wishes to hear.

This week has provided me alot of inspiration to work worth. Ranging from a Bar Mitzvah we attended for our friend's son, to Kimberly's store, to all of the crazy developments at my place of work. Who knows what music will flow...we'll find out :D.

Until next time, be well and do good things for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment